Expand Your Living Light
Experience a soft yet powerful energy that amplifies the connection to your highest self.
Where Reiki leaves off, Seichim takes over.
Seichim (saysheem) is derived from the Egyptian word Sekhem that translated into English means,
“The Power of Powers”.
Seichim is another dimension of the Reiki system.
Whilst Usui Reiki is considered the Masculine, Seichim is the embodiment of the Feminine. And the two can work together as a unified duality of sacred healing energies to balance and harmonise the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
Seichim offers an energy vital to today’s world. The beautiful feminine and loving vibration not only enhances healing but also brings people together, reminding us that we are loved and one with all.
Enhance the healing experience for yourself and your clients
The symbols received within this modality have many applications but have the ability to…
Enhance Your Healing
When you receive this soft yet powerful energy, you’ll ultimately enhance the healing experience for yourself and your clients.
Improve Your Wellbeing
It’s good for physical, emotional and mental stresses. It works on all levels, clearing a path to get to the root causes of imbalances.
Have Greater Connection
Seichim is the embodiment of the feminine, supporting a greater sense of connection and purpose.
Open Your Heart
Not only does it give you pure loving light and a sacred vibrational healing tool but it heals at a soul level.
How I Can Help
With a unique way to access your soul-aligned intention, you’ll feel confident you’re supporting your wellbeing in life.
SEICHIM REIKI LEVEL 1
Discover how to maintain a greater balance of Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine within oneself and your relationships.
SEICHIM REIKI MASTERS
Be supported to develop your unique offering for Reiki and observe new healing techniques from an experienced Reiki Master Teacher
SEICHIM REIKI COURSES: LEVEL 1
Balance the Masculine and Feminine
Discovered in the early 1980s by an American Reiki Master Teacher, Patrick Zeigler, Seichim is often accompanied by the Goddess Sekhmet and Kuan Yin. Seichim is the embodiment of the Feminine and aids you to connect with your intuition and inner guidance on a far deeper level.
Seichim is a transformational living light energy tool that expands your ability to carry more light and love, and is the next step in the spiritual evolution of your Reiki path.
Adding the Seichim with Usui Reiki, together you have a powerful force for good to share with the world, a beautiful way to connect more with your true self, your heart and soul. A twenty minute Seichim treatment is the equivalent of two hours of Usui Reiki.
In Seichim Level One you’ll:
- Develop an understanding of the philosophy and history of Seichim
- Discover how to maintain a greater balance of Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine within oneself and your relationships
- Receive powerful healing techniques to release cords and ties and processes for forgiveness and atonement.
- Learn an ancient process, The Healing Triangle, to bring harmony and peace to your relationships and connections
- Receive an attunement, a gentle process, passed from a Seichim Master Teacher, to enable you to use and activate Seichim
- Receive six sacred symbols to use in your Seichim practice
- Be a part of a community engaging in discussion, observation, reflection and practical application of Reiki skills
- Accredited Seichim Level One course certificate upon completion of twelve hours of training
- An extensive student course manual to support your Reiki practice
- Vegan lunch and snacks served with Australian-made tea
Our Seichim course can be facilitated in two ways. Choose either a one eight-hour day or two five-hour days PLUS attendance to 2x Light Of Wellness meditation groups. This course is tailored to make up the required 12 hours for the Reiki Association and allows students to integrate the teachings.
Prerequisite: Must have Usui Reiki Level One and Two
“My life has has changed since the first reiki attunement”
Some major shifts have taken place since Reiki 1. A true feeling of happiness, love and peace is manifesting on a deep level. My fibromyalgia seems to have almost gone, when a slight flare up arises it diminishes very quickly. My energy levels have improved, my purpose is becoming clearer and I’m feeling content in so many ways. Thank you!
“Love everything about what Nat has to offer”
I’ve done my Level 2 Reiki and Level 1 Seichim and loved how they were both presented. I adore Thursday meditation group for the community connection and the energy boost, love and support I feel upon leaving each time. I also love Nat’s sound and meditation nights that I’ve attended for even more connection to the self and our community. Nat is a beautiful soul that has always been happy to answer my questions and help wherever she can. Nat helps guide and connect us all on this journey of life and I’m forever grateful.
SEICHIM REIKI COURSES: MASTERS
Embody Harmony On All Levels
Seichim is a transformational tool that accelerates both our personal development and skill at energy healing with sounds, symbols that releases deeply held thought patterns in the physical, emotional, casual, mental and etheric bodies.
In Seichim Master Level you’ll:
- Be supported to develop your unique offering for Reiki and observe new healing techniques from an experienced Reiki Master Teacher.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Seichim energy.
- Discover the sacred processes used to attune students for Seichim Reiki Level One and Master.
- Get access to practical teaching templates like scripts, questionings and tasks to support you facilitating Reiki workshops
- Receive templates and forms for clients, supporting you in providing a professional container for your treatments
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of professional standards set by Australian Reiki Associations which ensure the integrity of Reiki is maintained
- BONUS: Receive access to all Light Of Wellness digital course workbooks to rebrand as your own
- An internationally recognised course certificate upon successful completion of training and case study requirements
- A Master Teacher attunement given upon completion by an Accredited Reiki Master
- Access to digital copies of all Light Of Wellness course workbooks in addition to a comprehensive source of templates and tools to support you with your unique offering or business
- Access to resit Seichim Level One and Master Classes to prepare to teach.
- Vegan lunch and snacks served with Australian-made tea
Our Seichim Master course is held over one eight-hour day PLUS attendance to 2x Light Of Wellness meditation groups. This course is tailored to make up the required 8 hours for the Reiki Association and give you all the extras so you can feel confident in your training.
Prerequisite: Must have completed Usui Reiki Teacher Training & Seichim Level One.
Hey, I’m Natalie!
Spiritual Healer, Reiki Master and Teacher, Speaker, Meditation Facilitator.
I’m here to support you to go deeper on your inner healing path so you can move beyond feeling broken and stuck to feeling safe in your body, shift into emotional coherence and transform your story.
I believe energy work and developing healthy self-awareness in your own life is easy. The problem is that us humans tend to overcomplicate things.
After practicing Reiki for 24 years and teaching for over 10 years, I discovered that self-awareness is a skill that needs to be learned, practiced and refined. It’s helped me manage my emotions better, make better decisions, increase my confidence and has improved the way I cope with stress.
Now my mission is to teach everyday people how to reclaim not just their wellness, but also their inner peace, purpose and joy.
I’ve helped hundreds of everyday people like you embody their true nature in life
If you’re not sure if reiki training is right for you, check out what some of my clients had to say about their experiences.
“I’ve completed Usui 1 & 2 and Seichem Reiki with Nat.”
Nat is such a beautiful soul. Her guidance and patience throughout the courses really helped me understand the fundamentals and gave me the confidence to listen to my intuition, grow as a healer and light worker and create my own Reiki business. I just love Nat!
“Nat’s courses are absolutely life changing!”
Nat is a soul full of light and I’m so grateful for the experience she provided. From the comfy space, beautiful sounds, yummy food, to the amazing chats, deep meditations and reiki learnings. I can’t wait to come back for more!
“A sacred healing and learning space I just keep coming back to!”
I’ve been through Reiki levels 1, 2 and Master 3. Every level gets better and better. It took me some time to go down this energy healer path and I couldn’t have picked a more humble, gentle, kind soul as Natalie to guide me to my own soul’s work.
Whether you book a one day or two day course, the process is the same:
Once you book your course online, you’ll be sent a confirmation to remind you of your booking.
- During our course, we’ll cover practical and theory that is simple and safe for everyone, a detailed handbook to keep and attunements to activate the Reiki permanently by an Accredited Reiki Master.
- After our session, expect to experience energetic shifts and feel more connected and have more reliable tools to use for everyday living. And also feel welcome in our community.
Here are some frequently asked questions about this process.
What is Usui Reiki?
Usui Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is most commonly understood as a biofield energy therapy to connect universal energy with the body’s innate powers of healing. When this energy is flowing freely, you feel alive, you have an enthusiasm for life and an abundance of energy. When this energy is blocked in your body, you feel drained, unmotivated, and may even experience a variety of aches and pains or other physical challenges. The main purpose of Reiki as a biofield energy therapy is to allow for this Universal Life force Energy to flow freely in the body, helping balance the energy fields and as that occurs, it helps facilitate their own healing responses.
What are the benefits to having Reiki?
- Experience your life force flow harmoniously
- Come into deeper alignment with who you are
- Explore your faith and purpose
- Create synergy between the mind and body
- Embark on a path of developing self-awareness
- Use Symbols to intensify and direct the energy
- Opportunity to share healing with family, and friends
- Find relief from pain, sleep issues, muscle tension, and other symptoms
- Energise the food you eat and the water you drink
- Heal your pets and animals
- Clear your home or a clients home or office of negative energy permanently
What are the different types of Reiki?
There are many forms of Reiki; some of them are listed here. What is most important to know is that, they all practice the giving of love energy, derived from the universal life energy or source, some may call it God. The Reiki practitioner is a channel for that energy, they are not healing you, you are healing yourself and they are facilitating the most optimal environment for that to occur.
Usui Reiki, meaning “Universal Life Force Energy”, aims to improve health and enhance the quality of life. It treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit and creates many beneficial effects including relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. Reiki can improve healing time, reduce or eliminate pain and reduce stress.
Seichim Reiki (from the Egyptian word Sekhem) translates into English as “The Power of Powers”. Seichim is an ancient and sacred advanced form of hands on healing having sounds and symbols and is the parent energy of all hands on healing systems. This feminine energy has so many applications and is one of our favourite energies to work with.
Karuna Healing is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others or “compassionate action.” Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings that are working to end suffering on Earth. By developing Karuna in yourself, you are not only helping others, but you also become more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened. Buddhist literature states that Karuna must be accompanied by parjna or wisdom in order to have the right effect. For this reason, Karuna is only taught to Usui Reiki Master/Teachers. This masculine energy is a wonderful enhancement to your connection to the Universal energy. With Karuna you connect with energy of beings from other Universes and dimensions here to aid in our evolution.
What does the process look like?
The first step is to book your course. Once you do that, you’ll receive a confirmation with location, date and time information.
During your course you’ll receive a detailed handbook that covers all the practical and theory required for the course level and an attunement by an Accredited Reiki Master. Once you have completed all required hours of the level, you’ll receive your certificate of completion.
Still have questions?
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the FAQs above, feel free to contact me.
Find inner peace and happiness in the chaos.
When you activate your inner healer, you let go of what’s holding you back and return to your wholeness in mind, body and spirit.
When this happens, you’re able to effortlessly create the abundant life you were destined for.
If you’re ready to take your spiritual journey to the next level, click the button below to get started.