Balance the Masculine and Feminine
Discovered in the early 1980s by an American Reiki Master Teacher, Patrick Zeigler, Seichim is often accompanied by the Goddess Sekhmet and Kuan Yin. Seichim is the embodiment of the Feminine and aids you to connect with your intuition and inner guidance on a far deeper level.
Seichim is a transformational living light energy tool that expands your ability to carry more light and love, and is the next step in the spiritual evolution of your Reiki path.
Adding the Seichim with Usui Reiki, together you have a powerful force for good to share with the world, a beautiful way to connect more with your true self, your heart and soul. A twenty minute Seichim treatment is the equivalent of two hours of Usui Reiki.
In Seichim Reiki Level One you’ll:
- Develop an understanding of the philosophy and history of Seichim
- Discover how to maintain a greater balance of Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine within oneself and your relationships
- Receive powerful healing techniques to release cords and ties and processes for forgiveness and atonement.
- Learn an ancient process, The Healing Triangle, to bring harmony and peace to your relationships and connections
- Receive an attunement, a gentle process, passed from a Seichim Master Teacher, to enable you to use and activate Seichim
- Receive six sacred symbols to use in your Seichim practice
- Be a part of a community engaging in discussion, observation, reflection and practical application of Reiki skills
- Accredited Seichim Level One course certificate upon completion of twelve hours of training
- An extensive student course manual to support your Reiki practice
- Vegan lunch and snacks served with Australian-made tea
Our Seichim course can be facilitated in two ways. Choose either a one eight-hour day or two five-hour days PLUS attendance to 2x Light Of Wellness meditation groups. This course is tailored to make up the required 12 hours for the Reiki Association and allows students to integrate the teachings.
Prerequisite: Must have Usui Reiki Level One and Two.
Grand Reiki Master Teacher:
Natalie Ubl Grant