Become a Reiki Teacher with confidence.
Be ready to teach with confidence. Bring your own embodiment of Reiki and take it to the next level by sharing this gift with others. In the Master Teacher level, you’ll be given a wealth of knowledge and guidance to help you feel completely ready to teach your first course of Reiki.
By the time you get to this level and have completed the requirements you will be ready. You’ll feel united in our spiritual family and will continue to learn and grow together.
In Reiki Master Teacher you’ll:
- Be supported to develop your unique offering for Reiki and observe new healing techniques from an experienced Reiki Master Teacher
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Emotional Liberation healing process. This technique helps release emotional blocks which may be the root of a pattern causing disease in the body
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Past Life healing process. This technique allows emotional traits that have been stored from ancestral or past lives to be released, recreating a new path for the next generation
- Complete Emotional and Past Life case studies, using your reflection to enhance your Reiki practice.
- Discover the sacred processes used to attune students for Reiki Level One, Reiki Level Two, Reiki Level Three Masters and Reiki Master Teacher
- Get access to practical teaching templates like scripts, questionings and tasks to support you facilitating Reiki workshops
- Receive templates and forms for clients, supporting you in providing a professional container for your treatments
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of professional standards set by Australian Reiki Associations which ensure the integrity of Reiki is maintained
- BONUS: Receive access to all Light Of Wellness digital course workbooks to rebrand as your own
- An internationally recognised course certificate upon successful completion of training and case study requirements
- A Master Teacher attunement given upon completion by an Accredited Reiki Master
- Ongoing support while completing training including free admission to Reiki Level One or Two workshops to enhance your teaching confidence
- Access to digital copies of all Light Of Wellness course workbooks in addition to a comprehensive source of templates and tools to support you with your unique offering or business
- Vegan lunch and snacks served with Australian-made tea
This course takes place over three days PLUS facilitation of a Reiki circle meditation and one healing treatment. This course is tailored to make up the requirements for the Reiki Association.
Prerequisite: Must have 12 months between Usui Level Two and Reiki Master Teacher.
Grand Master Reiki Teacher:
Natalie Ubl Grant